Statistics on all catalogues
Increases on :
- EDMO (Marine organisations) : +5 - Total : 4 763
- EDMED (Data sets) : +3 - Total : 4 331
- EDMERP (Projects) : +1 - Total : 3 434
- Programmes : - Total : 372
- Series : - Total : 17 020
- CSR (Cruises) : +84 - Total : 66 133
- CDI (Data). : +9 126 - Total : 2 874 806
Global counts on all catalogues per month (table and graph) :
Statistics on CDI catalogue
Global increase for CDI number :
- 11 SeaDataNet AISBL members had input or decrease data in the CDI catalogue, for a total increase of +9 209 records.
- 5 others partners, not in the SeaDataNet AISBL, have worked for a decrease of -83 records.
There are 117 partners with CDIs as distributors :
- 29 SeaDataNet AISBL members and
- 88 other partners .
There are 2.8 Million (2 874 806) of records in the CDI catalogue.
Statistics by distributors :
Statistics by custodians :
Statistics for restricted data by access type :
Since January, the number of CDIs with restricted access decrease from 291 820 CDIs 244 736 CDIs : 47 084 less.
Since June 2021, all access restrictions moved to only 2 differents access codes :
1) 'unrestricted', 'SeaDataNet licence', 'organisation', 'licence', 'organisation' => 'Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International'
2) 'by negotiation', 'no access', 'moratorium' => 'by negotiation'
Statistics on CSR back office
This are the statistics from the new CSR back office allowing all partners to upload their CSR reports in the central catalogue.
This month, 86 new CSRs and 70 updates have been uploaded by 8 partners.
Details of of CSR delivery per centre are the following :