Statistics on all catalogues
Increases on :
- EDMO (Marine organisations) : +15 - Total : 4 403
- EDMED (Data sets) : +3 - Total : 4 262
- EDMERP (Projects) : +4 - Total : 3 311
- Programmes : +1 - Total : 371
- Series : +1 - Total : 16 653
- CSR (Cruises) : -212 - Total : 60 783
- CDI (Data). : +7 729 - Total : 2 584 536
Global counts on all catalogues per month (table and graph) :
Statistics on CDI catalogue
Global increase for CDI number :
- 8 SeaDataCloud partners had input or decrease data in the CDI catalogue, for a total increase of +7 727 records.
- 2 others partners, not in the SeaDataCloud consortium, have worked for a increase of 2 records.
There are 114 partners with CDIs as distributors :
- 43 SeaDataCloud partners and
- 71 other partners .
There are 2.5 Million (2 584 536) of records in the CDI catalogue.
Statistics by distributors :
Statistics by custodians :
Statistics for restricted data by access type :
Since January, the number of CDIs with restricted access decrease from 291 820 CDIs to 241 469 CDIs : 50 351 less.
Statistics on CSR harvesting
The CSR automatic harvesting result for this month is 27 new records and 869 updated records.
Details of harvesting per centre are the following:
IEO, OGS, UTM-CSIC and HCMR had no CSR creations or updates during this month.
The graph below shows the CSR harvesting inputs since beginning of 2015: