Statistics on all catalogues
Increases on :
- EDMO (Marine organisations) : +18 - Total : 4 316
- EDMED (Data sets) : +11 - Total : 4 245
- EDMERP (Projects) : +34 - Total : 3 239
- Programmes : - Total : 370
- Series : - Total : 16 645
- CSR (Cruises) : +245 - Total : 58 560
- CDI (Data). : +58 560 - Total : 2 433 487
Global counts on all catalogues per month (table and graph) :
Statistics on CDI catalogue
Global increase for CDI number :
- 8 SeaDataCloud partners had input or decrease data in the CDI catalogue, for a total increase of +56 285 records.
- 2 others partners, not in the SeaDataCloud consortium, have worked for a increase of 2 085 records.
There are 113 partners with CDIs as distributors :
- 43 SeaDataCloud partners and
- 69 other partners.
There are 2.4 Million (2 433 487) of records in the CDI catalogue.
Statistics by distributors :
Statistics by custodians :
Statistics for restricted data by access type :
Since January, the number of CDIs with restricted access decrease from 291 820 CDIs to 277 374 CDIs : 14 446 less.
Statistics on CSR harvesting
The CSR automatic harvesting result for this month is 364 new records and 2 573 updated records.
Details of harvesting per centre are the following:
OGS, UTM-CSIC and HCMR had no CSR creations or updates during this month.
The graph below shows the CSR harvesting inputs since beginning of 2015: