Statistics on all catalogues
Increases on :
- EDMO (Marine organisations) : +28 - Total : 4 616
- EDMED (Data sets) : +2 - Total : 4 309
- EDMERP (Projects) : +2 - Total : 3 397
- Programmes : +1 - Total : 372
- Series : +1 - Total : 16 667
- CSR (Cruises) : +130 - Total : 62 226
- CDI (Data). : +5 166 - Total : 2 806 350
Global counts on all catalogues per month (table and graph) :
Statistics on CDI catalogue
Global increase for CDI number :
- 5 SeaDataNet AISBL members had input or decrease data in the CDI catalogue, for a total decrease of +5 161 records.
- 1 other partner, not in the SeaDataNet AISBL, have worked for an increase of +5 records.
There are 117 partners with CDIs as distributors :
- 29 SeaDataNet AISBL members and
- 88 other partners .
There are 2.8 Million (2 806 350) of records in the CDI catalogue.
Statistics by distributors :
Statistics by custodians :
Statistics for restricted data by access type :
Since January, the number of CDIs with restricted access decrease from 291 820 CDIs to 233 294 CDIs : 58 526 less.
Since June 2021, all access restrictions moved to only 2 differents access codes :
1) 'unrestricted', 'SeaDataNet licence', 'organisation', 'licence', 'organisation' => 'Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International'
2) 'by negotiation', 'no access', 'moratorium' => 'by negotiation'
Statistics on CSR back office
This are the statistics from the new CSR back office allowing all partners to upload their CSR reports in the central catalogue.
This month, 132 new CSRs and 56 updates have been uploaded by 14 partners.
Details of of CSR delivery per centre are the following: