Statistics on all catalogues
Increases on :
- EDMO (Marine organisations) : +18 - Total : 4 551
- EDMED (Data sets) : +2 - Total : 4 296
- EDMERP (Projects) : - Total : 3 367
- Programmes : - Total : 371
- Series : - Total : 16 666
- CSR (Cruises) : +319 - Total : 65 328
- CDI (Data). : +2 616 - Total : 2 731 329
Global counts on all catalogues per month (table and graph) :
Statistics on CDI catalogue
Global increase for CDI number :
- 6 SeaDataNet AISBL members had input or decrease data in the CDI catalogue, for a total decrease of -37 records.
- 8 others partners, not in the SeaDataNet AISBL, have worked for an increase of +2 653 records.
There are 116 partners with CDIs as distributors :
- 29 SeaDataNet AISBL members and
- 86 other partners .
There are 2.7 Million (2 731 329) of records in the CDI catalogue.
Statistics by distributors :
Statistics by custodians :
Statistics for restricted data by access type :
Since January, the number of CDIs with restricted access decrease from 291 820 CDIs to 230 377 CDIs : 61 443 less.
Since June 2021, all access restrictions moved to only 2 differents access codes :
1) 'unrestricted', 'SeaDataNet licence', 'organisation', 'licence', 'organisation' => 'Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International'
2) 'by negotiation', 'no access', 'moratorium' => 'by negotiation'
Statistics on CSR back office
This are the statistics from the new CSR back office allowing some partners (CSIC, IEO, HCMR, MI, OGS and SISMER) to upload their CSR reports in the central catalogue.
This month, 292 new CSRs and 394 updates have been uploaded by IEO, SISMER, CSIC-UTM, ICES, MRI, NIMRD, UMF.
Details of of CSR delivery per centre are the following: