Statistics on all catalogues
Increases on :
- EDMO (Marine organisations) : +11 - Total : 4 331
- EDMED (Data sets) : +2 - Total : 4 249
- EDMERP (Projects) : +24 - Total : 3 278
- Programmes : - Total : 370
- Series : +6 - Total : 16 651
- CSR (Cruises) : +479 - Total : 59 414
- CDI (Data). : +27 641 - Total : 2 474 835
Global counts on all catalogues per month (table and graph) :
Statistics on CDI catalogue
Global increase for CDI number :
- 7 SeaDataCloud partners had input or decrease data in the CDI catalogue, for a total increase of +27 185 records.
- an others partners, not in the SeaDataCloud consortium, have worked for a increase of 456 records.
There are 113 partners with CDIs as distributors :
- 43 SeaDataCloud partners and
- 70 other partners.
There are about 2.5 Million (2 474 835) of records in the CDI catalogue.
Statistics by distributors :
Statistics by custodians :
Statistics for restricted data by access type :
Since January, the number of CDIs with restricted access decrease from 291 820 CDIs to 266 888 CDIs : 24 932 less.
Statistics on CSR harvesting
The CSR automatic harvesting result for this month is 406 new records and 12 updated records.
Details of harvesting per centre are the following:
OGS, UTM-CSIC and HCMR had no CSR creations or updates during this month.
The graph below shows the CSR harvesting inputs since beginning of 2015: