MIKADO is a software tool, written in Java, which enables data centres to prepare XML metadata files for the SeaDataNet directories EDMED, CSR, EDMERP, CDI and EDIOS. Data centres can prepare XML entries manually or can generate XML entries automatically by interfacing with local databases. MIKADO also enables data centres to manage XML entries as a local collection.
MIKADO uses the latest SeaDataNet XML Schema's and makes use of the Common Vocabularies, EDMO and EDMERP directories. The latter are each time synchronised by online connections to the respective Web Services on user demand.
MIKADO is fit for use on Unix and Windows platforms. The development of MIKADO is performed by IFREMER.
The latest version of MIKADO is available supporting NVS 2.0 in all directories and the new INSPIRE compliant CDI and CSR Schemas and XML formats.
MIKADO software (V3.6.3)Bug fixed
- Mikado CSR download working again with new BSH web service
- Mikado automatic continue-when-error=true : WARNING message added in log
for validation errors by xsd
- Some unexpected P06 vocabularies references removed from xml (only L26 used now)
- Coupling table for Download Manager menu renamed to Coupling table for Replication Manager
- INFO or WARNING messages added in log for Mikado and xsd versions
See a shorter presentation of MIKADO:
and corresponding video.