- SeaDataNet promotional video
The use of data, for different purposes than the ones promoting its primary collection, has assumed considerable importance in the context of the blue bioeconomy, concerning the production of fish, shellfish algae and the overall exploitation of the marine bioresources. In this context, ENEA, as coordinator of the B-Blue project funded by the INTERREG-MED program (https://b-blue.interreg-med.eu/), released a video on the use of the SeaDataNet infrastructure with the aim of making the Mediterranean community of the blue biotechnologies aware of the possibility to access data and services offered by this infrastructure.
- EMODnet Chemistry promotional video
- IMDIS 2021 promotional video
- Is EUDAT blue? by the SeaDataCloud technical coordinator, realised by EUDAT
- Digital Infrastructures for Research 2017 Serving the user base - by Chris Ariyo realised by EUDAT
- Short video on SeaDatanet by the coordinator, the technical coordinator, the EMODnet coordinator and the communication and dissemination work package leader, realised by ENEA.